2 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed)
Our jacketed conical fermenters provide optimum control of your fermentation process, and are designed to provide superior performance. This 2 Barrel fermenter (fermentor) provides excellent temperature control for 2 Barrel batches or double single barrel brews.
Great for pilot batches for your production system where a top manway is used for easily adding fruit, spices, herbs or dry hopping. Excellent research and development for testing new hop varieties!
Prefer a 2 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 2 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need help designing your 2 bbl brewery? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity = 84 gallons
- Top Manway
- Can easily be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit
- Single zone jacketing in cone and side wall
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- CIP arm
- Spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- (2) Butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- 15 psi rating
- 31.5-inch Diameter x 66.5-inch Height
- Tank material thickness is 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm
- Cone has 60 degree interior angle
- Includes 1.5" top port and 2" top port (for a PRV, etc.)
- Working pressure = 15 psi;
- Test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.