2 BBL Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed)
This 2 bbl fermenter provides excellent temperature control for 2 Barrel batches or double single barrel brews. Similar to our 1 bbl fermenter, this 2 bbl fermenter features single zone jacketing in cone and side wall, and a top manway that will allow the brewer to easily add yeast, dry hops, herbs, fruits etc. to test batches.
This 2 bbl jacketed fermenter is also ideal for use with a pilot brewing system. Microbreweries and nano breweries use these smaller fermenters for research and development, and for testing new hop varieties.
This fermenter can easily be converted to a 2 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
Expanding your 2 bbl brewery? Let Our Brewery Consultants Help.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 84 gallons
Features of this 2 bbl fermenter:
- Top Manway
- Can easily be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- Single zone jacketing in cone and side wall
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- CIP arm
- Spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- (2) Butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- 15 psi rating
- 31.5-inch Diameter x 66.5-inch Height
- Tank material thickness is 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm
- Cone has 60 degree interior angle
- Includes 1.5" top port and 2" top port (for a PRV, etc.)
- Working pressure = 15 psi;
- Test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.
Need something a little bigger or smaller for your microbrewery? Try one of these other popular jacketed fermenters:
- 1 bbl fermenter - with top manway
- 3 bbl jacketed fermenter - witth side manway
- 3 bbl fermenter - with top manway
- 3 bbl stackable fermenters - ideal for smaller spaces
- 3.5 bbl fermenter - with top manway
- 4 bbl fermenter - with side manway
- 5 bbl conical fermenter - with side manway
- 6 bbl fermenter - with side manway
- 6 barrel fermenter - with top manway
- 7 bbl fermenter - with side manway
- 10 barrel fermenter - with side manway
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.