Adjustable Vacuum & Pressure Relief Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, 1-2 Bar (304SS)
1.5 inch Adjustable Vacuum & PRV Valve
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tri Clamp Size: 1.5 inches
- Pressure Rating: 1-2 BAR
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery or Commercial Facility? Get a FREE Quote from a Brewery Consultant
- Customers also bought
Use pressure relief valves (PRV) and pressure relief vacuum relief valves (PRVR) to protect tanks and vessels from excessive pressure and/or vacuum situations.
Tanks and vessels that are rated for pressure are most often not rated for vacuum. Protect your investment from accidents, such as adding cold water to a hot tank which can cause an instant implosion.
NOTE: Pressure relief valves are not intended to be used as operational devices. We offer spunding valves for operational pressure management. Disassemble and clean your PRVR periodically, and always after exposure to product, especially sugary liquids such as beer, wort, or soft drinks.
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Carbonation Stone | 8" with extension$177.00
- Replacement Silicone Gasket for 1.5" Inline Sight Glass$1.02
- Spunding Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$300.00
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.72
- Racking Arm | 1.5" Tri Clamp 60 degree (304SS)$70.76
- End Cap Reducer | 2" Tri Clamp x 1.5" (304SS)$12.74
- Long Tee | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 6" L (304SS)$21.46
- Replacement Inner Gasket (for Pressure Relief Valves)$3.00