Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, 15 PSI (304SS)
1.5 inch Pressure Relief Valve
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tri Clamp Size: 1.5 inches
- Pressure Rating: 15 PSI
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery or Commercial Facility? Get a FREE Quote from a Brewery Consultant
- Customers also bought
Use pressure relief valves (PRV) and pressure relief vacuum relief valves (PRVR) to protect tank and vessel interiors from excessive pressure and/or vacuum situations.
Tanks and vessels that are rated for pressure are most often not rated for vacuum. Protect your investment from accidents, such as adding cold water to a hot tank which can cause an instant implosion.
NOTE: Pressure relief valves are not intended to be used as operational devices. We offer spunding valves for operational pressure management. Disassemble and clean your PRVR periodically, and always after exposure to product, especially sugary liquids such as beer, wort, or soft drinks.
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.53
- Silicone Gasket | 3" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.04
- Silicone Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.64
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$1.11
- Racking Arm Gasket | 2.5" SMS$3.20
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.72
- Tubing Pipe Standoff | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$2.77
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.53