Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, 15 PSI (304SS)
1.5 inch Pressure Relief Valve
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tri Clamp Size: 1.5 inches
- Pressure Rating: 15 PSI
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery or Commercial Facility? Get a FREE Quote from a Brewery Consultant
- Customers also bought
Use pressure relief valves (PRV) and pressure relief vacuum relief valves (PRVR) to protect tank and vessel interiors from excessive pressure and/or vacuum situations.
Tanks and vessels that are rated for pressure are most often not rated for vacuum. Protect your investment from accidents, such as adding cold water to a hot tank which can cause an instant implosion.
NOTE: Pressure relief valves are not intended to be used as operational devices. We offer spunding valves for operational pressure management. Disassemble and clean your PRVR periodically, and always after exposure to product, especially sugary liquids such as beer, wort, or soft drinks.
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Pressure Gauge | Back Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Carbonation Stone | 8" with extension$186.00
- Ball Valve | 1/4" NPT (304SS/PTFE)$15.98
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$6.28
- End Cap | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$3.10
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.53
- EPDM Gasket | 4" Tri Clamp$1.07
- Replacement Inner Gasket (for Pressure Relief Valves)$3.00