18 Gallon Brew In Bag Kettle (BIAB) - HURRY.. LAST ONE!!
This 18 gallon brew in a bag lets you mash and brew in the same kettle using a removable, heavy duty stainless steel mesh basket. Fill the heavy duty mesh basket with your crushed grains, add hot water to start your mash.
Spend less time cleaning, and more time brewing delicious craft brew.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- 13.75" diameter x 18.5" tall x 1.2 mm thick 304 stainless steel
- 3/32" diameter holes on sides and bottom
- Two Positions; lower = just above the element port; upper position for draining wort from mash
- Mesh Basket Capacity = 12 gallons, holds approx. 29 pounds of malt
- 1.5" TC port for an electric element (kettle can be used with direct fire or electric heat); includes cap for direct fire heating
- Tangential Inlet
- Laser level marks inside kettle for volume
- Lid has welded-in 1/2" NPT fitting/port for thermometer (or other custom applications)
- (1) Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- (2) 1/2" Sanitary Hose Barbs
- Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- NOTE: ** Thermometer sold separately (compatible with 18 inch thermometers) **
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height = 21.5"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Looking for something a little smaller? Take a look at our 10 gallon brew in a bag kit
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.