26.6 Gallon HERMS Hot Liquor Tank for Electric Low Oxygen brewing (On Legs)
Our premier 304 stainless steel Low Oxygen Brewing Systems preserve the fresh malt/grain flavor that exists in your malt before you even begin brewing.
WHY BREW USING LOW OXYGEN?
- Make authentic Continental style beers
- Obtain that "lingering fresh grain flavor" you only find in fresh Continental styles
- Improve the overall quality, flavor, and freshness of all your beers - even ales
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Raised HERMS coil (46'L x 5/8" diameter tubing)
- Bottom outlet
- Lower 1.5"TC port for CO2 purge
- 1.5" TC port for electric element (element not included)
- 1.5" TC port for float switch (not included)
- Tangential inlet near bottom to prevent oxygen uptake
- Sample valve and port
- Upper 1.5"TC port for CO2 purge
- Lid with ring clamp for ≈2 psi pressure capability
- 3" TC Port w/cap in lid
- (2) 1.5" TC ports in lid for CO2 purge and pressure relief valve
- 2 Metal bars for mounting pump or other equipment under the kettle
- (2) 1" Trigger handle butterfly valves
- 15.5" diameter x ≈55"H (diameter does not include lid clamp or handles)
There have been no reviews for this product.