30 BBL Brite Tank (Jacketed)
This 30 bbl brite tank (brite beer tank) is glycol jacketed for excellent temperature control to drop yeast out quickly and easily to help keep production on schedule. It features 3 cooling zones: bottom, lower side, upper side.
Please Email or Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Note: This is a standard brite tank product photo. Actual 30 bbl brite tank dimensions and designs will vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
Features of this 30 bbl brite tank:
- Shipping Cradle
- Side Manway
- Ajustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- Rated to 15 psi
- CIP arm
- Spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- (2) butterfly valves
- Fittings for sight glass tubing (connects to CIP arm and bottom outlet for ease of cleaning - use clear draft beer line, not included)
- Pressure Gauge type: Back Mount
- (3) Cooling Zones: bottom, lower side, upper side
- Tank material thickness is 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm
Freight not included in the price.
We also have non jacketed brite tank options for your brewery. Please contact us directly for more information.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.