40 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank (with Sight Glass and 2 Element Ports)
Using a hot liquor tank during the brewing process provides the precious hot water that is needed for any brew day and standard clean in place (CIP) practices.
This 40 gallon hot liquor tank has many upgraded features included a sanitary sight glass and welded-in thermowell.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 40 gallons
This 40 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank includes:
- Welded-in Sanitary Thermowell
- Sanitary Sight Glass
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- Sanitary Hose Barb – 1/2"
- (2) 1.5" Tri-Clamp Element Port
- (2) 1" NSP Adapters for electric elements
- (1) 1/5" Tri-Clamp Level Sensor Port
- (1) 1/2" NPT-female Adapter
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 20"; Height = 29.5"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm