40 BBL Brite Tank (Jacketed)
SKU BB40BBL-JKT (DIR)
This 40 bbl brite tank (brite beer tank) is glycol jacketed for excellent temperature control to drop yeast out quickly and easily to help keep production on schedule. This brite tank features 3 zone jacketing (2 zones on sides and 1 zone on the bottom) to ensure product stays cold until the tank is empty.
BB40BBL-JKT (DIR), (8330)
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Note: This is a standard brite tank product photo. Actual 40 bbl brite tank dimensions and designs will vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
- Price is FOB fabrication shop. Shipping will be quoted separately.
Features of this 40 bbl brite tank:
- Shipping Cradle
- Side Manway
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- Rated to 2-Bar (29 PSI)
- CIP arm
- Spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- (2) butterfly valves
- Fittings for sight glass tubing (connects to CIP arm and bottom outlet for ease of cleaning - use clear draft beer line, not included)
- Pressure Gauge type: Back Mount
- 3 zone jacketing (2 zones on sides and 1 zone on the bottom) to ensure product stays cold until the tank is empty
- 1/2" NPT welded thermowell for contactless temperature probe
- Temp probes are available for purchase separately, with options for single tank-mounted, or multi-tank wirelessly accessible fermentation temperature control panels
- Tank material thickness is 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm
Freight not included in the price.
We also have non jacketed brite tank options for your brewery. Please contact us directly for more information.