40 BBL Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
SKU CF40BBL-JKT (DIR)
This 40 bbl conical fermenter is rated to 2 Bar (29 PSI) and features 3 zone jacketing in its cone and on the side wall. It was designed to provide superior performance and will provide optimum control of your fermentation process.
Prefer a 40 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 40 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
Expanding Production? Let a Brewery Consultant Cost it Out.
CF40BBL-JKT (DIR) (8720)
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Note: This photo is of a standard conical fermenter. Actual 40 bbl conical fermenter dimensions and designs will vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
Features of this 40 bbl stainless steel fermenter:
- Glycol Jacketed - 3 zones: Cone (x1) and sidewall (x2)
- Shadowless manway for easy cleaning
- Adjustable racking arm for clear transfer
- Sample valve for quality testing
- Back mount pressure gauge
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- Can easily be converted to a Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- CIP arm and rotating CIP spray ball
- (x2) Butterfly valves
- 4" Dry hopping port
- Rated to 2 Bar (29 PSI rating)
- Extra side port for carbonation
- Spool on outlet
- 2" Tri Clamp PRV port
- Tank material thickness = 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness = 2mm
- Cone has 60 degree interior angle
- Standard dimensions are 67" diameter x 174" height
- Custom dimensions are no problem - just ask!
REMEMBER : All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to Unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit. Please contact us directly for more details (503) 372-9580.