45 Gallon Brew Kettle (Electric)
Like all of our stainless steel brew kettles, this 45 gallon brew kettle is 100% sanitary, as there are no threads that touch your wort.
Designed as a unique combination brew kettle and whirlpool tank, this 45 gallon electric brew kettle will allow you to separate the hot break from the wort prior to cast out.
Ready for a pro grade 1bbl brewing system?
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 45 gallons
This stainless steel 45 Gallon Brew Kettle features:
- Electrically Heated
- Trub Dam
- Bottom Outlet
- Tangential Inlet
- Sight Glass
- Bottom Center Cleanout Port
- Ports for Electric Heating (x2) for elements, (x) 1 for float switch
- (x2) 1" butterfly valves
- (x2) 1/2" hose barbs
- Diameter = 23 inches
- Height = 56 inches
Looking for something bigger or smaller for your brew setup? Take a look at these other brew kettle options:
- 30 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Laser Level Markings (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 2 Element Ports and Legs) (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass (Direct Fire)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - with 2 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass and Legs (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Burner Brackets (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 3 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.