45 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 2 Element Ports and Legs) (Electric) - HURRY...LAST ONE!!
Like all of our stainless steel brew kettles, this 45 gallon brew kettle is 100% sanitary, as there are no threads that touch your wort.
Designed as a unique combination brew kettle and whirlpool tank, this 45 gallon electric brew kettle will allow you to separate the hot break from the wort prior to cast out.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 45 gallons
This stainless steel 45 Gallon Brew Kettle features:
- Tangential Inlet
- Sight Glass
- (2) Element Ports
- (1) Level Sensor Port
- Welded on 13" legs
- Combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- (2) 1" NPS adapter for electric elements
- (1) 1/2" NPT female adapter for level sensor
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Thermowell
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 20"; Height = 50";
- Steel Gauge 1.5mm (bottom is 2mm). Height from dish bottom to thermowell=5.7"
Looking for something bigger or smaller for your brew setup? Take a look at these other brew kettle options:
- 30 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Laser Level Markings (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 2 Element Ports and Legs) (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass (Direct Fire)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - with 2 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass and Legs (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Burner Brackets (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 3 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.