45 Gallon Brew Kettle - Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass (Direct Fire)
Like many of our other stainless steel brew kettles, this 45 gallon brew kettle was designed to be used as a combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool. This will allow you to separate the hot break from the wort prior to cast out.
100% Sanitary | Easy to Clean | Built to Last
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 45 gallons
This stainless steel 45 Gallon Brew Kettle features:
- Combination brew kettle/whirlpool
- Tangential Inlet
- Welded-in Sanitary Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- Sanitary Sight Glass
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 20"; Height = 37.5"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Need something a little bigger or smaller for your brew setup? No problem. Check out some of our our other options:
- 30 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Laser Level Markings (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 2 Element Ports and Legs) (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass (Direct Fire)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - with 2 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass and Legs (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Burner Brackets (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 3 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.