5 Foot/60 Inch Hardwood Mash Paddle
Our hand crafted hardwod mash paddles are made specifically for all-grain beer brewing. This mash paddle is hand crafted from the highest grade hardwoods available and is ideal for use with our 2 bbl to 10 bbl open top mash tuns.
- 5 Foot/60 Inch Hardwood Mash Paddle
- Hand crafted from the highest grade hardwoods available
- Beveled edges make it easy to scrape the sides and bottom of your mash tun for an even and thorough mix
- Sanded smooth and left unfinished so you don't get any contaminants in your beer
- The extra length and the quality of the wood give you the leverage and strength to handle even the thickest mash
- 60 inches long.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Customers also bought
A necessity for all-grain beer brewing.
- Sample Valve (with 1/4" Hose Barb)$31.45
- Carbonation Stone (4")$83.99
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$18.38
- Hose Barb (1" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$11.54
- Lid Gasket (for 350mm diameter lids and manways)$14.69
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$145.95
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly$204.75
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- 3/4" NPT Female Adapter x 1.5" Tri-clamp$13.64