Wooden Mash Paddle (5 Foot)
Our hand crafted wooden mash paddles are a necessity for any home brewer or commercial brewery. Made specifically for all-grain beer brewing, these mash paddles help you stir the grains in the vessel during the dough-in. All-grain brewing requires that the entire grain bill be submerged in water during the mashing process. If the grain does not get wet, it won’t convert their starches into the sugars, which is essential for the final wort.
This 5 foot commercial mash paddle is one of the best wooden mash paddles on the market. It is hand crafted from the highest grade hardwoods available and is ideal for use with our 2 bbl / 80 gallon mash tuns to 10 bbl open top mash tuns.
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Features pf this wooden mash paddle:
- 5 Foot/60 Inch Hardwood Mash Paddle
- Hand crafted from the highest grade hardwoods available
- Beveled edges make it easy to scrape the sides and bottom of your mash tun for an even and thorough mix
- Sanded smooth and left unfinished so you don't get any contaminants in your beer
- The extra length and the quality of the wood give you the leverage and strength to handle even the thickest mash
- 60 inches long
- Hose Barb (3/4" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$9.89
- Carbonation Stone (6")$105.72
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly (for Wort Aeration)$216.03
- Pressure Gauge (Back Mount, 30 PSI)$29.99
- 1/4" NPT Coupler$4.49
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff - Female$6.99
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff - Male$9.99
- 3/4" Santoprene Hose (50 Feet long)$229.00
- Hose Clamp (for a 5/8 OD Hose)$0.59
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.