55 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell, Wheels and Butterfly Valves)
No other conical fermenter can compete with a Stout Tanks and Kettles fermenter. Made from premium virgin 304 stainless steel these stainless steel conical fermentation tanks are meticulously designed and are rated for up to 4 PSI—just the right amount needed for a closed loop pressure transfer using CO2.
The conical bottom shape of this fermenter is ideal for brewing because it allows the yeast to slide down the side after they fall out of suspension. This fermenter can also be ued as a kombucha brewing vessel.
Ever Thought About Opening a Microbrewery, Nano brewery, Taproom or Brewhouse? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help with a Commercial Brewing System
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum capacity: 55 gallons
Features of this 55 gallon Conical Fermenter:
- Welded-on Legs
- T/C style sanitary thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- (2) 1.5" Butterfly Valves
- Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Sanitary 1/2" Hose Barb
- 3" Tri Clamp Port in Lid and 90-Degree Hose Barb
- Diameter = 22.5"; Height = 58"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm