55 gallon Conical Fermenter (with wheels and cooling coil)
Temperature control during the fermentation process reduces off-flavors, improves yeast health, and provides repeatability from batch to batch. This 55 gallon conical fermenter features welded on wheels and a built-in cooling coil that is designed for use with cold glycol to achieve temperature control during fermentation.
The conical bottom shape of this fermenter is ideal for brewing because it allows the yeast to slide down the side after they fall out of suspension.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 55 gallons
Features of this 55 gallon Conical Fermenter:
- Conical with Welded-on Legs
- Cooling Coil
- T/C style Thermowell
- (2) 1.5in. Butterfly Valves
- (1) 1/2in. Hose Barbs
- 3in. lid port
- 3in.TC x 1/2in.-90 deg. hose barb adapter
- Includes cooling coil attached to lid: 5/8" OD x Approx. 70' long.