90 BBL Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
SKU CF90BBL-JKT (DIR)
This 90 bbl conical fermenter is rated to 2 Bar (29 PSI) and features 3 zone jacketing in its cone and on the side wall. It was designed to provide superior performance and will provide optimum control of your fermentation process.
Prefer a 90 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 90 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
Expanding Production? Let a Brewery Consultant cost it out for you.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Total tank volume = 3,468 gallons
- Note: This photo is of a standard conical fermenter. Actual 90 bbl conical fermenter dimensions and designs will vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
- Price is FOB fabrication shop. Shipping will be quoted separately.
Features of this 90 bbl stainless steel fermenter:
- Glycol Jacketed - 3 zones: Cone (x1) and sidewall (x2)
- Shadowless manway for easy cleaning
- Adjustable racking arm for clear transfer
- Sample valve for quality testing
- Back mount pressure gauge
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- Can easily be converted to a Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- CIP arm and rotating CIP spray ball
- (x2) Butterfly valves
- Rated to 2 Bar (29 PSI rating)
- Tank material thickness = 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness = 2mm
- Cone has 70 degree interior angle
- Standard dimensions: 87" Diameter x 211"H (other dimensions available).
- Custom dimensions are no problem - just ask!
REMEMBER : All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to Unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit. Please contact us directly for more details (503) 372-9580.