CIP Spray Ball (Stationary, for Kettles and Mash Tuns)
This stationary CIP Spray Ball is meant for kettles with flip top lids to minimize spray coming out the top. It does not rotate and sprays from the bottom half of the ball only.
- Meant for use in 1bbl tanks and larger
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click Here to get started.
- Customers also bought
- Meant for use in 1bbl tanks and larger.
- Specifications: 40 gpm at 25psi.
- A 1/2 HP (high speed) or larger pump is optimal; larger tanks will require larger pumps.
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.41
- CIP Spray Ball (Stationary, 3 inch Tri Clamp$41.99
- Racking Arm (for 400mm Fermenters)$41.99
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - Electric$2,612.40
- Tri-Clamp Gasket (3")$1.25
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for conical fermenters)$52.50
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly$204.75
- Gasket (for Sample Valve)$0.74
- Thermometer (Sanitary Tri Clamp)$49.99