CIP Spray Ball (Stationary, for Kettles and Mash Tuns)
This stationary CIP Spray Ball is meant for kettles with flip top lids to minimize spray coming out the top. It does not rotate and sprays from the bottom half of the ball only.
- Meant for use in 1bbl tanks and larger
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
Meant for use in 1bbl tanks and larger.
Specifications: 40 gpm at 25psi.
A 1/2 HP (high speed) or larger pump is optimal; larger tanks will require larger pumps.
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.59
- Ball Valve (3/4")$38.99
- Carbonation Stone (6")$105.49
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle (Electric)$2,809.00
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball, 3"TC (741)$67.29
- Condensate Stack$456.49
- Racking Arm (for 700mm Diameter Brite Beer Tank)$61.39
- 1/2" NPT Male Adapter x 1.5" Tri-clamp$12.49
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$16.69