Lid Gasket | for a 14.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter with "Bar Clamp" Lid
Lid Gasket for our original 14.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter with lid that is clamped on with a bar across the top. 15.75" diameter tank.
- Two gaskets are used on the fermenter - (1) on the lid and (1) on the lip of the fermenter.
- Sold in single units (you will need to order two pieces if both gaskets need to be replaced).
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery, Winery or Commercial Facility? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Two gaskets are used on the fermenter - one on the lid and one on the lip of the fermenter. Sold in single units (you will need to order two pieces if both gaskets need to be replaced).
- Hose Barb Adapter |1.5"TC x 3/8"$10.06
- Racking Arm | 1.25" Tri Clamp for Non-Jacketed Fermenters, Homebrew (older design)$62.28
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Ball Valve Replacement Seals (1")$2.69
- Lid Gasket | for 14.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter with ring clamp lid$14.89
- Lid Gasket | for 7 Gallon & 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter$12.39
- Lid Gasket | for 320mm Clamp Lid Hop Backs$14.69
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - 2x THE COOLING CAPACITY!$224.00
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.55
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.