- Customers also bought
Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) is a highly dense tri clamp gasket material and is most commonly referred to as “Teflon”. It can be used in processes where the tri clamp connection needs to be rotated, such as racking arms and commonly used in hot applications, such as a brewery brew house. It also has a high resistance to many corrosive liquids such as ethanol which is used in many extraction applications.
With a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F, it is useful for both extreme cold or hot environments; however, large temperature fluctuations are not recommended.
This type of gasket is also known as a teflon tri clamp gasket.
- Santoprene Hose | 3/4" ID x 1" OD (50' Roll)$169.00
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.72
- End Cap Sight Glass | 2" Tri Clamp (Acrylic)$5.79
- Ball Valve | 1" Tri Clamp Encapsulated Economy (304SS/PTFE)$60.90
- 90 Degree Elbow | 1" Tri Clamp (304SS)$13.90
- Sanitary Spool | 1" Tri Clamp x 24" Long (304SS)$34.79
- PTFE Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp$1.13
- PTFE Gasket | 3" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.81
- Quick Disconnect with Hose Barb | 1/4" (Auto Shutoff, Male)$9.99