Sample Valve (Perlick Brand)
Perlick Brand Sample Valve with Black Plastic Handle and 1.5" Tri Clamp Connection.
This sample valve by Perlick is autoclavable and made from FDA-approved materials. It is durable, sanitary and competitively priced. The Perlick sample valve has a molded black handle and Tri-Clamp End.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Customers also bought
- Positive Travel Stop prevents overclosing the valve to increase seat life
- Type 316LSS Body
- Red Silicone "O" Ring indicates when valve is open and provides positive seal when closed
- Stainless Steel Stem with Double Lead Thread provides fast, smooth operation (1/8" travel = 1.2 turns)
- Seat Cap is available in FDA-approved EPDM (STD) or Silicone
- Smooth Bore improves flow characteristics and cleaning
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.41
- Hose Barb (3/8" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.49
- Keg Filling Manifold (4 Station)$418.95
- Thermometer (85 Degree, 3" Face, 4.5" Stem)$24.99
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly$204.75
- Diaphragm Valve (for 1.5" tri-clamp)$136.49
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$25.20
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$15.74
- 13 Liter Dry Hopper/Hop Doser$523.95