Sample Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp Perlick Brand (316SS)
Perlick Brand Sample Valve with Black Plastic Handle and 1.5" Tri Clamp Connection.
This sample valve by Perlick is autoclavable and made from FDA-approved materials. It is durable, sanitary and competitively priced. The Perlick sample valve has a molded black handle and Tri-Clamp End.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Positive Travel Stop prevents overclosing the valve to increase seat life
- Type 316LSS Body
- Red Silicone "O" Ring indicates when valve is open and provides positive seal when closed
- Stainless Steel Stem with Double Lead Thread provides fast, smooth operation (1/8" travel = 1.2 turns)
- Seat Cap is available in FDA-approved EPDM (STD) or Silicone
- Smooth Bore improves flow characteristics and cleaning
- Hose Barb Adapter |1.5"TC x 3/8"$10.36
- Carbonation Stone | 6"$108.88
- Condensate Stack | for 5-7bbl Brew Kettles$529.34
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.72
- Butterfly Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (Silicone, 304SS)$47.21
- 90 Degree Elbow | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$15.06
- Long Tee | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 6" L (304SS)$21.46
- PTFE Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.07
- Grist Hydrator | 1" Tri Clamp x 14" L (304SS)$304.38