Sample Valve (Perlick Brand)
Perlick Brand Sample Valve with Black Plastic Handle and 1.5" Tri Clamp Connection.
This sample valve by Perlick is autoclavable and made from FDA-approved materials. It is durable, sanitary and competitively priced. The Perlick sample valve has a molded black handle and Tri-Clamp End.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Positive Travel Stop prevents overclosing the valve to increase seat life
- Type 316LSS Body
- Red Silicone "O" Ring indicates when valve is open and provides positive seal when closed
- Stainless Steel Stem with Double Lead Thread provides fast, smooth operation (1/8" travel = 1.2 turns)
- Seat Cap is available in FDA-approved EPDM (STD) or Silicone
- Smooth Bore improves flow characteristics and cleaning
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$18.38
- Thermowell (for 1.5" Tri-clamp x 6" long stem)$25.19
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Racking Arm (for 700mm Diameter Brite Beer Tank)$57.74
- Inline Sight Glass (1.5")$52.49
- T Fitting (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$26.24
- Manway Gasket (Shadow Design)$21.00
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$25.20
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$15.74