Sample Valve (Perlick Brand)
Perlick Brand Sample Valve with Black Plastic Handle and 1.5" Tri Clamp Connection.
This sample valve by Perlick is autoclavable and made from FDA-approved materials. It is durable, sanitary and competitively priced. The Perlick sample valve has a molded black handle and Tri-Clamp End.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Positive Travel Stop prevents overclosing the valve to increase seat life
- Type 316LSS Body
- Red Silicone "O" Ring indicates when valve is open and provides positive seal when closed
- Stainless Steel Stem with Double Lead Thread provides fast, smooth operation (1/8" travel = 1.2 turns)
- Seat Cap is available in FDA-approved EPDM (STD) or Silicone
- Smooth Bore improves flow characteristics and cleaning
- 2 BBL Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Butterfly Valves)$1,574.00
- Sparge Arm (29")$91.27
- CIP Spray Ball (Stationary, 3 inch Tri Clamp)$49.99
- 3 BBL Brite Tank with Wheels (Non-Jacketed) - TOP SELLER!!$2,619.00
- Carbonation Stone (20mm OD by 8")$159.00
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball, 3"TC (741)$69.99
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$153.49
- Wort Thief Chiller$167.69
- Inline Sight Glass (1.5")$43.15
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.