Racking Arm (1.5"TC for 700mm Diam. Non-Jacketed Brite Tank (3, 3.5, 4bbl)
Increase the clarity of your beer with this racking arm. Rotating racking arms are an important part of any commercial beer brewing system containing conical fermenters or brite tanks. By slowly rotating the racking arm downward, you will be able to draw clear wort even with the hoppiest of beers.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Racking arm
- Fits standard 1.5" ports
This racking arm is compatible with the following non-jacketed brite beer tanks:
- 3 bbl brite tank - BB106FV (10)
- 3 barrel brite tank (with wheels) - BB106
- 4 bbl Brite Beer Tank (with cooling coil) - BB135CL (2655)
- 4 barrel Brite Beer Tank (with wheels) - BB135FV-WH
- 4 bbl Brite Tank (with Butterfly Valves) - BB135FV (22)
Note: Clamp and gasket sold separately.
- 3 BBL Brite Tank (Non-Jacketed)$2,099.00
- 3 BBL Brite Tank with Wheels (Non-Jacketed) - TOP SELLER!!$2,249.00
- 4 BBL Brite Tank with Butterfly Valves (Non-Jacketed)$2,249.00
- O-Rings for Racking Arm 31mm ID/36mm OD$1.99
- 4 BBL Brite Tank with Cooling Coil (Non-Jacketed)$2,549.00
- 4 BBL Brite Tank with Wheels (Non-Jacketed)$2,399.00
- Carbonation Stone (6")$105.72
- Static CIP Spray Ball (3", Tri Clamp)$49.99
- Dip Tube Kit (tube, adapter, clamp/gasket)$39.19
- Tri-Clamp Gasket (3")$0.61
- 1/2" NPT Female Adapter x 1.5" Tri-clamp$13.59
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15 PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$153.49
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Carbonation Stone (8", with extension)$169.00
- Cable Cord Grip for Thermowells$2.79
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.