Racking Arm (for 700mm Diameter Brite Beer Tank)
Increase the clarity of your beer with this racking arm. Rotating racking arms are an important part of any commercial beer brewing system containing conical fermenters or brite tanks. By slowly rotating the racking arm downward, you will be able to draw clear wort even with the hoppiest of beers.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Racking arm
- Fits standard 1.5" ports
This racking arm is compatible with the following non-jacketed brite beer tanks:
- 3 bbl brite tank - BB106FV (10)
- 3 barrel brite tank (with wheels) - BB106
- 4 bbl Brite Beer Tank (with cooling coil) - BB135CL (2655)
- 4 barrel Brite Beer Tank (with wheels) - BB135FV-WH
- 4 bbl Brite Tank (with Butterfly Valves) - BB135FV (22)
Note: Clamp and gasket sold separately.
- Butterfly Valve (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp, 3 Stops)$61.49
- Carbonation Stone (6")$105.49
- O-Rings for Racking Arm$1.99
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$19.79
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Pressure Gauge (Back Mount, 30 PSI)$29.99
- Gasket (for 4" Tri-Clamp)$1.49
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$16.69