Condenser (for 2-4BBL FLAT TOP Brew Kettles)
This stainless steel steam condenser is designed specifically for our 2-4bbl flat top brew kettles. The candy cane shape eliminates the steam vent by condensing the steam to water and draining to the floor.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: 304 stainless steel
Eliminate the steam vent by condensing the steam to water and draining to the floor. 'Candy Cane' shaped 6" pipe attaches to the steam port. 2 to 3 water jets create negative pressure in the kettle and cool steam into water.
Features of this brew kettle condenser:
- A candy cane shape which is 6' long and attaches to the steam port
- 2-3 water jets (sold separately), which create negative pressure in the kettle and cool the steam into water
- Pipe has a 13.7-inch clearance
- Condenser pipe
- (3) TC adapters with 1/4-in
- NPT Female threads with clamps
You will need to purchase these items from other suppliers:
- (2) or (3) 90 degree spray nozzles (Mcmaster-Carr P/N 3405K37)
- (2) or (3) tubing adapters (McMaster P/N 7880T125)
- 1/4" OD infeed tubing Fits Kettle Stack with 6" TC outlet pipe (flange OD = 6-9/16")
Works with the following products:
Note: May not fit older Stout Brew Kettles- check steam vent outlet dimensions.
IMPORTANT: This product is for 2-4 bbl FLAT TOP ONLY brew kettles - does not fit dome top design. If you have a dome top design, please use the Condenser (for 2-4 BBL Dome Top Brew Kettles). Please call us directly with any specific questions about this product.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.