- Customers also bought
Tri Clamp concentric reducers are used inline on a downward vertical flow applications to decrease the diameter towards the center, forming a conical cylinder. When reducing horizontally, an eccentric reducer is a better fit option.
- Silicone Gasket | 2.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.74
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 2.5" Single Hinge, Heavy (304SS)$9.59
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 2.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$6.70
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 3/4" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.13
- End Cap | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$3.10
- End Cap | 2.5" Tri-Clamp (304SS)$5.46