- Customers also bought
Tri Clamp concentric reducers decrease in diameter towards the center, forming a conical cylinder. Use a concentric reducer inline on a downward vertical flow application, or if laid horizontally, to increase the pipe size. When reducing horizontally, an eccentric reducer is a better option.
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Carbonation Stone | 8" with extension$186.00
- Spunding Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$315.00
- Butterfly Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (Silicone, 316SS)$80.96
- Ball Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 3/4" OD Encapsulated Economy (304SS/PTFE)$79.58
- Dry Hopping Funnel | 4" Tri Clamp x 300mm (304SS)$167.00