Condensate Stack | for 10bbl Brew Kettles
This condensate stack can be used with our 10 bbl brew kettle. It is used to help control steam venting by keeping steam from condensing and dripping back into the kettle, allowing steam vapors to vent out and any condensing to drain safely to floor drain
Use this Condensate Stack as an accessory to our 10 bbl brew kettle.
Need to Cost out your 10 brewhouse? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Beer Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
This condensate stack is compatible with our 10 bbl brew kettles:
- Diameter Pipe = 6"
- Center to center pipe distance = 36.5"
- Total length = 42"
- Silicone Gasket | 6" Tri Clamp (FDA)$2.34
- Eccentric Reducer | 2" Tri Clamp x 1.5" (304SS)$18.98
- Inline Thermometer | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1.65" stem, 30-180F$49.99
- Butterfly Valve | 2" Tri Clamp, Trigger Handle (Silicone, 304SS)$61.73
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 2" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.83
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 6" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$23.01
- 45 Degree Elbow | 2" Tri Clamp (304SS)$15.00
- Sanitary Spool | 2" Tri Clamp x 12" Long (304SS)$22.49
- EPDM Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp$0.62
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.