Condenser | 1 bbl Brew Kettles - Hard Pipe System
This stainless steel condenser includes a 1" hose barb adapter and clamp at the drain point that will alllow you to direct water to the drain and eliminate excess water on the floor. This creates a safer brewing environment and an environment that is less prone to bacteria growth on floors from stagnant water.
It is designed specifically for use with our hard piped 1 bbl brewing system
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Specifications: 3" diameter pipe, 17.2" from center of inlet to inner edge of drain side. Extends ≈42" below the connection point on the brew kettle.
- Compatible with our hard piped 1 bbl brewing system, The Pilot Pro
Use this 1bbl stainless steel condensor at installations where it is not permitted or possible to vent the brew kettle steam to the outside via a steam vent stack.
For 1 bbl Brew Kettles - Hard Pipe System. Eliminate the steam vent by condensing the steam to water and draining to the floor. 'Candy Cane' shaped pipe attaches to the 3" center lid port. 1 or 2 water jets create negative pressure in the kettle and cool the steam into water. 1 water jet should be sufficient for most applications.
This stainless steel condenser includes:
- Condenser pipe
- (x2) 1.5" TC adapters with 1/4 inch NPT Female threads + clamps
- 1" hose barb adapter + clamp at the drain point
IMPORTANT: Additional Requirements (sold separately)
- (x1) or (x2) 90 degree spray nozzles (like this one: Mcmaster-Carr P/N 3405K37)
- (x1) or (x2) tubing adapters (like this one: McMaster P/N 7880T125)
- 1/4" OD infeed tubing (not included)
Please call or email us directly with any additional questions you may have about this product.