Stout Tanks Malt Mill
SKU Malt Mill, Stout Tanks
All grain brewing equipment at its finest. Our 3-roller malt mill, with its clean, open design, provides an excellent crush of your grains. The 100 pound capacity hopper, combined with the 30 pound per minute crushing rate, will keep up with the speed requirements of almost any microbrewery.
A slide gate on this commercial malt mill allows you to control the speed. The top two rollers are fixed, and the bottom roller is adjustable. The (x3) knurled rollers with hardened bushings will provide not only excellent milling, but also long term productivity.
This grain mill is essential for all grain brewing and is made in the USA
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
Malt Mill, Stout Tanks (formerly SKU# Malt Mill, 10", Open, Auger)
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
Features of this commercial grain mill:
- (3) rollers and Auger Adapter
- 30 lb. per minute capacity
- 100 lb. hopper capacity with large 24" x 24" opening
- Auger adapter included with slide gate
- Diamond knurled rollers with ball bearings for long life
- Direct drive (no belt/pulleys)
- Clean, open frame design
- Top rollers preset at 0.062 inch gap
- Bottom roller is adjustable
- Includes 110V / 1 HP motor, switch, power cord, and shipping crate
- 120V / 20A
- FOB Portland, Oregon
Dimensions: 24 inches (W) x 24 inches (L) x 48 inches (H)
Made in USA
Options (NOT INCLUDED):
- Explosion proof motor
- 3 phase motor
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.