Spunding Valve (1.5" TC)
A spunding valve is used to maintain a set pressure in your fermenter in order to naturally carbonate your beer.
This premium 304 stainless steel spunding valve features:
- Pressure setting is adjustable from ≈2 psi up to 3 bar
- 1.5" TC connection for your tank.
- 1/4" NPT connection for pressure gauge (note: pressure gauge sold separately)
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
Note: Spunding valves do not replace pressure relief valves on your tank. Your tank still requires a pressure relief valve (PRV) for safety.
Note: Spunding valves do not protect the tank against a vacuum condition.
PRESSURE GAUGE TYPE needed = Bottom Mount
- Keg Filling Manifold (4 Station)$449.00
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$19.79
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Cap (for a 2" Tri-Clamp)$4.39
- Carbonation Stone (8", with extension)$169.00
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$16.69
- Sample Valve (Perlick Brand)$194.99
- 13 Liter Dry Hopper/Hop Doser- MAINTAIN HOP FLAVOR AND AROMA!!$578.09