Spunding Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)
Use this spunding valve to maintain a set pressure in your fermenter in order to naturally carbonate your beer or other craft beverage.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
This premium 304 stainless steel spunding valve features:
- Pressure setting is adjustable from ≈2 psi up to 2.2 bar
- 1.5" TC connection for your tank.
- 1/4" NPT connection for pressure gauge (note: pressure gauge sold separately)
- Spunding valves do not replace pressure relief valves on your tank. Your tank still requires a pressure relief valve (PRV) for safety.
- Spunding valves do not protect the tank against a vacuum condition.
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.53
- Silicone Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.64
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$1.11
- Manway Gasket | Shadowless Design$30.50
- Silicone Gasket | 4" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.11
- Set of 4 O-rings | for Sample Valves$1.99
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.72
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.53