20 Gallon Brew Kettle - for Low Oxygen brewing (Electric)
Our premium 304 stainless steel Low Oxygen Brewing Systems preserve the fresh malt/grain flavor that exists in your malt before you even begin brewing.
Why Brew Using Low-Oxygen?
- Make authentic Continental style beers
- Obtain that "lingering fresh grain flavor" you only find in fresh Continental styles
- Improve the overall quality, flavor, and freshness of all your beers - even ales and IPAs.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 20 gallons of brew
- Wort outlet
- Trub dam
- Lower 1.5"TC port for CO2 purge
- 1.5" TC port for electric element (element not included)
- 1.5" TC port for float switch (not included)
- Sample valve and port
- Tangential inlet for whirlpooling
- Sight glass
- Upper CO2 purge port
- Lid with ring clamp for ≈2 psi pressure capability
- 3" TC port w/cap in lid
- (2) 1.5" TC ports in lid for CO2 purge and pressure relief valve
- (2) 1" trigger handle butterfly valves
- 15.5" diameter x ≈30"H (diameter does not include lid clamp or handles)