27 Gallon HERMS Hot Liquor Tank (for Electric Low Oxygen brewing)
Our premier 304 stainless steel Low Oxygen Brewing Systems preserve the fresh malt/grain flavor that exists in your malt before you even begin brewing. This 27 gallon hot liquor tank has a built in HERMS, and is built specifically for low oxygen brewing.
WHY BREW USING LOW OXYGEN?
- Make authentic Continental style beers
- Obtain that "lingering fresh grain flavor" you only find in fresh Continental styles
- Improve the overall quality, flavor, and freshness of all your beers - even ales
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 26.6 Gallons
Practically eliminate dissolved oxygen pickup with our low oxygen kettles: < 0.1 ppm with proper purging of kettles and hoses.
Use the HERMS coil for both step mashing and quickly cooling boiled hot liquor to strike temperature.
- Raised HERMS coil (46'L x 5/8" diameter tubing)
- Water outlet
- Lower 1.5"TC port for CO2 purge
- 1.5" TC port for electric element (element not included)
- 1.5" TC port for float switch (not included)
- Tangential inlet near bottom to prevent oxygen uptake
- Sample valve and port
- Upper 1.5" TC port for CO2 purge
- Lid with ring clamp for ≈2 psi pressure capability
- 3" TC port w/cap in lid
- (2) 1.5" TC ports in lid for CO2 purge and pressure relief valve
- (2) 1" Trigger handle butterfly valves
- 15.5" diameter x ≈35"H (diameter does not include lid clamp or handles)
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.