20 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with Herms Coil, Tangential Inlet, Laser Level Markings (Electric)
This 20 gallon hot liquor tank reflects our latest design innovations. Improvements include a larger HERMS coil, tangential inlet, and laser markings in the kettle. A larger 5/8" diameter x 45 foot long Herms coil provides faster and more consistent heating. We've added laser level markings to the interior of the kettle. The tangential inlet allows you to recirculate the water, providing consistent temperatures throughout the kettle (avoids cold spots below the element) and also increases the efficiency of heat exchange when running the HERMS coil. The thermowell is located in the rear of the kettle to allow for automated temperature readings.
Have you seen our pro-grade 1 bbl brewing system?
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 20 gallons
This stainless steel 20 gallon hot liquor tank features:
- Laser Level Markings.
- Tangential inlet (now located near the bottom of the kettle for low oxygen uptake)
- HERMS coil 5/8" OD x 45-ft. long (raised above the element)
- 1.5" TC element port
- Thermowell and 1.5" TC port
- Sanitary 3/4-inch ball valve
- 1-inch NPS adapter
- (4) Sanitary 1/2 inch hose barbs
- Tri Clamps and Gaskets
- Dimensions: 15.75" diameter x 24" H (excluding the lid)
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.