3 BBL Non-Jacketed Conical Fermenter (with Cooling Coil)
This premium 304 stainless steel 125 Gallon / 3 BBL Non-Jacketed Conical Fermenter is an economical alternative to a 3 bbl jacketed fermenter.
This 3 bbl fermenter includes a cooling coil and is recommended for controlling temperature during active fermentation.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium Virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity: 125 gallons of brew
- Cooling coil
- Coil is 5/8" OD x 74' long and approx. 1.13 square meters surface area with ½” NPT connections
- Lid with 3" tri-clamp port and 1/2" x 90-degree hose barb
- Welded-on legs for easy manueverabiliy
- Approx. 4 psi pressure capable
- 1.5" tri-clamp thermowell with 3” dial thermometer
- 1.5” bottom outlet with elbow, 1.5” cone outlet
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- Diameter = 31.5"; height = 66"; steel gauge = 2mm (cone & top), 1.5mm (side wall)
NOTE: If used for cold crashing, it will likely “sweat” because the tank is not insulated; therefore, shortly after cold crashing we suggest moving the beer out into an insulated tank or into a cold room.