30 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with Tangential Inlet, Raised HERMS Coil (Electric)
Our electric HLT is ideal for regular and LODO (low dissolved oxygen) brewing. For routine brewing, the tangential inlet recirculates the water to prevent thermal stratification and improve efficiency of heat transfer to the HERMS coil, and the HERMS coil is a great way to manage your mash temperatures. For LODO brewing, the tangential inlet allows you to recirculate the water without aerating the water, and the HERMS coil allows you to quickly bring boiling water down to strike or sparge temperatures.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Micro Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 30 gallons
This 30 gallon electric hot liquor tank features:
- Level Sensor
- Laser Level markings on the inside of the kettle to measure volume
- Tangential Inlet
- Raised HERMS coil so elements can fit underneath
- (2) 1.5 " Ports for Electric Elements
- (2) 1.5-in. TC x 1-in. NPS Adapters
- (1) 1.5" Port for float switch/level sensor
- (1) 1.5-in.TC x 1/2-in. F-NPT adapter
- (2) 3/4-in. Ball Valves
- (4) 1/2-in. Hose Barbs
- Dimensions: 19.75" diameter x 24"H (excluding the lid). HERMS coil: 40 ft. L x 5/8" OD
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.