40 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Butterfly Valves) Designed to Fit in a Freezer
This conical fermenter is designed to provide superior performance. What are the advantages of this product?
- You can get temperature control on a 1 bbl fermenter for much less cost than having a jacketed fermenter (avoid cost of jacketing and glycol chiller). A fermenter and freezer alone cost less than a jacketed fermenter, and with a jacketed fermenter you still will need to invest in a glycol chiller.
- Control fermentation and conditioning temperatures by buying a large 20.5+ ft3 upright freezer, remove the door panel, replace it with FRP or highly varnished plywood, add a temperature controller, and put the fermenter in it. (Verify the interior dimensions of the freezer first).
- You can leave the fermenter in the freezer while using and cleaning. We put a side 3” TC port on the fermenter so you can put a spray ball in the side of the fermenter while it is still in the freezer. This saves your back by not having to put the fermenter in and take it out frequently.
This premier 304 stainless steel 40 Gallon Conical Fermenter features:
- Butterfly Valves
- Designed to Fit in a Freezer
- 4 PSI
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click Here to get started.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp 4.5" Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- (2) 1.5" Butterfly Valve
- 1.5" Tri Clamps and gaskets
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Port in lid with 1/2" Hose Barb 90-degree
- 3" Tri Clamp Port with Cap
- Diameter = 18.5"; Height = 50.25"; Stainless Gauge = 1.5 mm; empty weight = 62#