Racking Arm (for Non-Jacketed Fermenters)
Increase clarity in your beer with this Racking Arm, designed for homebrew size fermenters (80 gallons and smaller).
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery or Facility? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
This racking arm features:
- Racking arm
- Fits standard 1.5" tri-clamp ports.
- Length of port cannot be longer than 1-1/4" (from the inside of the tank to the outer face of the TC ferrule).
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")$5.55
- Carbonation Stone (4")$89.03
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$14.00
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.51
- Ball Valve Replacement Seals (3/4")$2.69
- Lid Gasket (for 7 Gallon & 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter)$12.39
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Gasket (for Sample Valve)$0.99
- 1/2" Silicone Hose Tubing$3.55
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.