- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
This silicone gasket can be used with a 3" Tri-Clamp. Silicone is one of the most common gaskets used in home brewing or commercial brewing systems. This will ensure a more secure, sanitary connection and limit bacteria accumulation.
- Racking Arm | 1.5" Tri Clamp for Non-Jacketed Fermenters, Nano/Homebrew$62.28
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Silicone Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.43
- Lid Gasket | for 350mm diameter lids and manways$16.19
- Carbonation Stone | 8" with extension$176.99
- Racking Arm Gasket | 2.5" SMS$2.99
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 3" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$7.30
- Female NPT Adapter | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1/2" (304SS)$9.99
- PTFE Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.04
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.