5 BBL Stackable Fermenters (Includes 2) - SAVE VALUABLE FLOOR SPACE
Take advantage of the vertical space in your brewery! Our stacked 5 bbl fermenters are an ideal option for brewpubs and nano breweries that have smaller spaces, or for brewers who simply want to ferment different types of beer at the same time (ie. ales and lagers). These tanks are sold in pairs, and are easily accessible via extended CIP arms and side manways.
Like all of our jacketed conical fermenters, these tanks can easily be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need help designing your 5 bbl brewhouse? Get started with a FREE Quote from a Brewery Consultant
Please Email or Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Includes: 2 x 5 bbl fermenters
- Note: This photo is of our very similar 3 bbl stacked fermenters. Actual 5 bbl stackable fermenter dimensions and designs will vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
Features of these stacked fermenters:
- Includes 2 fermenters - one on the bottom and one on the top
- Each fermenter has jacketing on the side and on the cone
- Side Manway
- Shipped in separate crates - NOTE: final assembly (stacking and bolting together) to be done on-site by the customer.
- Must be sold as a set
- Rated to 2BAR (29 psi)
- (x2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- CIP pipe with 1/4" NPT port for a pressure gauge (pressure gauge sold separately)
- Top of the tank has (x1) 1.5" TC port for a pressure relief valve (PRV sold separately)
- 70 degree internal cone angle to minimize overall height. (70 degree cone angle also available; tanks will be taller; ask for details)
- All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
- Assembled dimensions: 37.5" diameter x approximately 165" Height
- Other dimensions are available - let us know your requirements - Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.