9 Gallon Wort Grant - HOT ACCESSORY!!
A wort grant allows you to drain the mash tun by gravity as opposed to directly pumping out of it. This means less risk of a stuck mash caused by creating suction on the grain bed. A wort grant is not necessary when using controls with peristaltic pumps.
This 9 gallon wort grant will help increase your mash efficiency by allowing you to gently flow the wort from your mash tun, and not pull too hard on the grain bed.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
Features of this 9 gallon wort grant:
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Tangential Inlet
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Outlet
- 5" Legs
- Thermowell (for 1.5" Tri-clamp x 6" long stem)$19.49
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly$216.03
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Inline Sight Glass (1.5")$56.59
- Tri-Clamp Spool (1")$14.09
- Inline Sight Glass (1")$49.89
- Tri Clamp Check Valve (1.5")$61.69
- Vorlauf Pipe (for 2-10 BBL Mash Tuns)$113.99
- Spunding Valve (1.5" TC)$285.99