5 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated with Rakes and Plow)
We offer mash tuns with rakes and plows in almost any brew length. This 5 bbl mash tun is a necessary addition to any 5 bbl brewing system. Mash Tuns are essential to the fermentation process and are where the complex starches are converted into fermentable sugars.
This 5 bbl insulated mash tun (lauter tun) will help the brewer maintain a constant, even, mash temperature. The RAKES are used for better efficiency and ease of use, and the PLOW will help empty the mash tun by scraping the grains out of the side manway. The built in clean in place system (CIP spray ball) and rectangular manway will make this stainless insulated mash tun very easy to clean.
Need help costing out your 5 bbl brewhouse? Get started with a FREE commercial brewing system Quote
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 200 Gallons
- Note: This photo is of a standard mash tun with rakes and plow. Actual 5 bbl mash tun dimensions and designs may vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
This 5 bbl Insulated Mash Tun features:
- Rakes and Plow
- 1.5 HP Motor
- Dome Top
- Upper Manway
- Side Manway
- Upper Inlet
- Wort Outlet
- False Bottom
- Built In CIP Spray Ball
- Butterfly valve
- Oriented For RIGHT Hand Side of Brewing Platform (Left hand side also available, just ask!)
- Diameter: 45.5"
- Height: 74"
- .5 HP motor
We offer mash tuns with rakes and plows in almost any brew length. Here are a few other options to consider for your micro brewery:
- 4 BBL Mash Tun (Non-Insulated)
- 4 BBL Mash Tun
- 4 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated)
- 7 BBL Mash Tun (with Rakes and Plows) - Left side orientation
- 7 BBL Mash Tun (with Rakes and Plows) - Right side orientation
- 7 BBL Mash Tun
NOTE: Speed controller is sold separately.
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.