75 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and Wheels) - GREAT FOR MIXING AND BLENDING FLAVORS
Limited only by the imagination and needs of the brewer, hop backs are a versatile addition to any nano brewery, micro brewery or brewhouse. They are a great way to improve the flavor and character of your brews.
This hop back is sized for a 20 BBL system with a 1 pound per barrel hopping rate in the hop back.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 75 gallons
Features of this 75 gallon hopback:
- False Bottom
- Wheels for easy maneuverability
- 1 – 1.5" TC port in Lid For Venting
- Sealed Pressure-Capable Lid/Tank For Use With Commercial Systems
- 1.5" TC Upper Inlet Port
- 1.5" TC Lower Outlet Port
- 25.5" diameter x 45.5" tall, excluding the lid. Requires approx. 31"-32" doorway to pass through
Not quite the right hopback for your microbrewery setup? Try one of these other options:
- 16.5 Gallon Wort Grant/Hop Back (Combination Vessel)
- 30 Gallon Hopback (with Pressure Lid)
- 40 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and Wheels)
- 60 Gallon Hop Back (with Wheels)
- 100 Gallon Hop back (with False Bottom and Wheels)
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.