16.5 Gallon Wort Grant / Hopback (Combo) - GREAT FOR MIXING AND BLENDING FLAVORS
This 16.5 Gallon Combination Wort Grant/Hop Back allows you to use one brewing vessel for both your wort grant and your hopback. Ideally used with batches up to 5 BBL.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Let's find out.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 16.5 gallons
- Ideally used with batches up to 5 BBL
Features of this 16.5 gallon wort grant / hopback combo:
- Welded on Legs
- False bottom
- Tangential inlet
- Bottom outlet
- Upper inlet
- (2) caps
This tank includes 2 extra 1.5" TC ports for using with level sensors for automated operation of your wort grant. (Does not include sensors, controls, or attachments for these 2 ports). If you do not utilize these extra ports, you will need to install a 1.5" TC cap on each one (not included) to close them off.
For typical usage, expect to be able to put up to approx. 58 to 91 ounces of whole hops in this kettle when using as a hop back, depending on how loose you want your hops to be.
Not quite what you are looking for? Check out these other options:
- 1 Gallon Hop Back
- 1.5 Gallon Hop Back
- 3 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and False Bottom)
- 3 Gallon HopBack (with Clamp Lid)
- 5.5 Gallon Hop Back (with False Bottom and 15PSI)
- 9 Gallon Hop Back (with Clamp Lid)
- 10 Gallon Wort Grant / Hop Back Combo
- 15 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid)
- 15 Gallon Hop Back (with Clamp Lid)
- 30 Gallon Hopback (with Pressure Lid)