16.5 Gallon Wort Grant/Hop Back (Combination Vessel)
This premium 304 stainless steel 16.7 Gallon Combination Wort Grant/Hop Back allows you to use one tank for both your wort grant and your hop back.
- Wort Grant / Hop Back with legs
- False bottom
- Tangential inlet
- Bottom outlet
- Upper inlet
- (2) caps
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click Here to get started.
- Related products
- Customers also bought
This tank includes 2 extra 1.5" TC ports for using with level sensors for automated operation of your wort grant. (Does not include sensors, controls, or attachments for these 2 ports). If you do not utilize these extra ports, you will need to install a 1.5" TC cap on each one (not included) to close them off.
For typical usage, expect to be able to put up to approx. 58 to 91 ounces of whole hops in this kettle when using as a hop back, depending on how loose you want your hops to be.
- 75 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass)$1,131.90
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.41
- Keg Filling Manifold (4 Station)$418.95
- Thermowell (for 1.5" Tri-clamp x 6" long stem)$25.19
- Lid Gasket (for 7 Gallon & 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter)$11.54
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly$204.75
- End Cap Reducer (2" tri clamp x 1.5" tri clamp)$12.59
- Mash Paddle (3.5 Foot /42 Inch Hardwood)$49.99
- Gasket (for 400mm Diameter Kettles with Clamp Lid)$13.64