15 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid) - ONLY 2 LEFT!!
Hop backs give your craft beer fresh hop nose and flavor without significantly affecting the bitterness. These brewing vessels are a great way to improve the flavor and character of your brew. For craft brewers looking to make beers with big hop flavor and aroma, a hopback is the ideal way to achieve this.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
This 15 Gallon Hop Back features:
- (1) 1.5" TC fitting in lid
- (1) 1.5" TC inlet on body of tank
- (1) 1.5" TC outlet
- Sealed pressure-capable lid
Please refer to product description for specifications; photo may not reflect current model.
Prefer something a little bigger or smaller for your brew setup? How about one of these hopbacks:
- 1 Gallon Hop Back - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 1.5 Gallon Hop Back
- 3 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and False Bottom)
- 3 Gallon HopBack (with Clamp Lid) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 5.5 Gallon Hop Back (with False Bottom and 15PSI) - ONLY 2 LEFT!!
- 9 Gallon Hop Back (with Clamp Lid)
- 10 Gallon Wort Grant (Hop Back)
- 15 Gallon Hop Back (with Clamp Lid)
- 16.5 Gallon Wort Grant/Hop Back (Combination Vessel)
- 30 Gallon Hopback (with Pressure Lid)
- 40 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and Wheels) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 60 Gallon Hop Back (with Wheels)
- 75 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and Wheels) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 100 Gallon Hop back (with False Bottom and Wheels)