Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - 2x THE COOLING CAPACITY!
This counterflow wort chiller is one of our most popular home brew items. It will drop your wort temperature quickly and efficiently, every time.
- Single piece of smooth internal tubing = more sanitary; easier to clean
- 2x the cooling capacity compared to competitor’s SS chillers
- 3.83 square feet of cooling surface
- Inner tubing is ½” diameter x 31’ long; Longer length = Excellent heat transfer = better/faster cooling of your wort
- Made of 304 stainless steel = great for low oxygen brewing (LODO) and maintaining sanitation
- Tri Clamp wort connections = more sanitary connections and easier to clean
- Can be used as an external HERMS coil
- Works best for home brew systems up to 1 bbl brewing systems
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Total length = 31 feet. Inner tube 12mm OD x 1mm thick
- Outer tube 19mm x 1.5mm thick
- Overall diameter = 300mm
- 10 loops
- Wort connections: 1.5" Tri Clamp. Water connections: 1/2" Male NPT
- All stainless steel counter-flow wort chillers for homebrew use with tri clamp ends for the wort
- Hose Barb Adapter | 1.5" TC x 1/2"$9.67
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly | for Wort Aeration$216.03
- Inline Thermometer | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 3.25" Stem, 30-180F$44.99
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Heavy (304SS)$7.12
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.72
- End Cap | 1.5" Tri-Clamp (316SS)$4.16
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.53
- PTFE Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.07
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.