2.8 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and False Bottom)
This premium 304 stainless steel 2.8 gallon Hop Back is designed to help you get amazing hop flavor and aroma. It holds 10 to 15 oz. of whole hops, which makes it ideal for 19 to 30 gallon batches.
- Pressure Lid
- False Bottom - The false bottom is intended to keep your hop bag from getting sucked into the outlet.
- The hop back is used between your brew kettle and wort chiller - the hot wort passes through and is exposed to the hops for a short time.
- With the pressure capability of this unit, you can use your wort pump to pump from your kettle into the hop back.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Customers also bought
- 15 PSI Capable
- False Bottom
- 1.5" TC Inlet Port
- 1.5" TC Outlet Port
- (2) 1/2" Hose Barbs for Wort Inlet & Outlet
- (2) 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Diameter = 7.75"; Height = 16"
NOTE: We recommend putting your whole leaf hops in a hop bag to keep the small particles in the hopback and out of your wort chiller
- 50L Keg (Single)$107.00
- 1/6 BBL Keg (Single)$69.00
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$18.38
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball, 3"TC (741)$62.99
- 5.5 Gallon Hop Back (with False Bottom and 15PSI)$261.45
- Tri-Clamp Spool (12")$20.99
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel)$204.74
- Oxygenation Stone Assembly (4", with Extension)$108.19
- Butterfly Valve (1.5" with Stainless Handle and Squeeze Trigger)$61.94