10 Gallon Wort Grant / Hop Back Combo
This brewing vessel can be used as a wort grant or a hopback. The bottom outlet is about an inch off of the dished bottom to help minimize solids from escaping The outlet is on opposite side of the inlets.
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 10.5 gallons (approximately)
Features of this 10 gallon wort grant / hop back combo:
- 30 PSI rated
- False bottom
- Tangential inlet
- Upper 1.5" TriClamp inlet
- Lower 1.5" TriClamp outlet (requires elbow to connect)
- 1.5" TriClamp outlet on lid for pressure relief or venting
- Diameter 13.8", tank height without lid approx. 18.5", lid approx. 4" tall plus height of 1.5" TC fitting and handles.
Still shopping for the ideal brewing vessel for your setup? Take a look at some of these other options:
- 1 Gallon Hop Back - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 1.5 Gallon Hop Back
- 3 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and False Bottom)
- 3 Gallon HopBack (with Clamp Lid) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 5.5 Gallon Hop Back (with False Bottom and 15PSI) - ONLY 2 LEFT!!
- 9 Gallon Hop Back (with Clamp Lid)
- 15 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid)
- 15 Gallon Hop Back (with Clamp Lid)
- 16.5 Gallon Wort Grant/Hop Back (Combination Vessel)
- 30 Gallon Hopback (with Pressure Lid)
- 40 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and Wheels) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 60 Gallon Hop Back (with Wheels)
- 75 Gallon Hop Back (with Pressure Lid and Wheels) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 100 Gallon Hop back (with False Bottom and Wheels)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Element Port (Electric)$391.65
- Hose Barb (3/4" 90-Degree x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$12.59
- Hose Barb (3/4" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.49
- Sparge Arm (10")$63.00
- Carbonation Stone (4")$83.99
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for Brew Kettle)$25.00
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for Mash Tun)$26.00
- Inline Sight Glass (1.5")$52.49
- 3/4" Santoprene Hose (50 Feet long)$229.00