- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) is a highly dense tri clamp gasket material and is most commonly referred to as “Teflon”. It can be used in processes where the tri clamp connection needs to be rotated, such as racking arms and commonly used in hot applications, such as a brewery brew house. It also has a high resistance to many corrosive liquids such as ethanol which is used in many extraction applications.
With a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F, it is useful for both extreme cold or hot environments; however, large temperature fluctuations are not recommended.
This type of gasket is also known as a teflon tri clamp gasket.
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 4" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$10.02
- 45 Degree Elbow | 2" Tri Clamp (304SS)$15.00
- End Cap Reducer | 4" Tri Clamp x 1.5" (304SS)$23.98
- Concentric Reducer | 4" Tri Clamp x 2" (304SS)$52.26
- End Cap | 2" Tri Clamp (304SS)$3.85
- Sanitary Spool | 2" Tri Clamp x 24" Long (304SS)$33.97
- Sanitary Spool | 4" Tri Clamp x 10" Long (304SS)$49.78
- Sanitary Spool | 4" Tri Clamp x 2" Long (304SS)$27.47
- PTFE Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp$1.10
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.