PTFE Gasket | 6" Tri Clamp (FDA)
- Material: PTFE
- Tri Clamp Size: 6 inches
- Temperature Range: -100°F to 400°F
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery, Winery or Commercial Facility? Get a FREE Quote from a Brewery Consultant
- Customers also bought
Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) is most commonly referred to as “Teflon” and is a highly dense tri clamp gasket material. It can be used in processes where the tri clamp connection needs to be rotated, such as racking arms. It is commonly used with many hot applications, such as a brewery brew house. It also has a high resistance to many corrosive liquids such as ethanol which is used in many extraction applications.
With a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F, it is useful for both extreme cold or hot environments; however, large temperature fluctuations are not recommended.
This type of gasket is also known as a teflon tri clamp gasket.
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 2" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$6.60
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 3" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$7.52
- Butterfly Valve | 6" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (Silicone, 304SS)$357.33
- Process View Sight Glass | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FKM/PTFE/304SS)$31.85
- Male NPT Adapter | 2" Tri Clamp x 2" (304SS)$20.32
- PTFE Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.07
- PTFE Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp$1.13
- PTFE Gasket | 3" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.81
- PTFE Gasket | 4" Tri Clamp (FDA)$2.84