- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
This silicone gasket can be used with a 4" Tri-Clamp. Silicone is one of the most common gaskets used in home brewing or commercial brewing systems. This will ensure a more secure, sanitary connection and limit bacteria accumulation.
- Sample Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1/4" Hose Barb$26.06
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Silicone Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.43
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$0.99
- Pressure Gauge | Back Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Carbonation Stone | 8" with extension$176.99
- Manway Gasket | Shadowless Design$27.99
- Silicone Gasket | 2.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.72
- Set of 4 O-rings | for Sample Valves$1.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.