- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
This silicone gasket can be used with a 2.5" Tri-Clamp. Silicone is one of the most common gaskets used in home brewing or commercial brewing systems. This will ensure a more secure, sanitary connection and limit bacteria accumulation.
- Hose Barb Adapter |1.5"TC x 3/8"$10.06
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Silicone Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.43
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Manway Gasket | Shadowless Design$28.99
- Silicone Gasket | 4" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.90
- Manway Knob | for fermenters$4.99
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.55
- Butterfly Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (Silicone, 304SS)$45.84
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.